Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thanksgiving is over and I wanted to express my gratitude to...



Thanksgiving is over and I wanted to express my gratitude to you.

A year ago I was in Ecuador planning my first Podcasting course. It launched in mid-January, 2015. I had no idea how much fun and excitement Udemy would bring into my life.

I crossed the 12,000 student mark! But I am most gratified by the almost 300 positive (and a couple not-so-positive) reviews.

A special thanks to one of my favorite mentors, and fellow Udemy instructor, Bob Marx, for the inspiration and ‘kick-in-the-pants’ to write this message. He has double my numbers with fewer courses, so my geal for 2016 is to keep nipping at his heels!

I have a special event for you tomorrow. Sponsor expert, Martin Wales joins me to talk Podcast sponsoring and answer any questions you have on Sponsorship or Podcasting.

http://ift.tt/1T8RI0X - if you hit subscribe and miss the live event, Blab will send you a replay link.They do not collect any contact info other than to send you a replay link. I don’t remember if they send a reminder email. Regardless, there will be no spamming :)

We start at 1pm PST, Monday, November 30th. If you like the format, let me know any topics you would like discussed and I will see what we can do. (That means we will hold a Q&A on your topic)

Creating courses is fun for me, but the main reason it is fun is the feedback, comments and reviews I receive. The public reviews also help new students decide if they want me to teach them Podcasting or any related topics.

So if you enjoyed my courses, if you learned something new and helpful, please, consider leaving an honest review. If you didn’t like a part of my course PM me so I can improve it or help you in any way.

Reviews Matter, and so do You!

Thank you for being an important part of my life.

Changing the way the World communicates,

Scott

P.S. I am working on about 12 new courses, but none of them are on Podcasting. Is there any topic you would like me to tackle? One I am thinking of is How to Syndicate Your Podcast automatically to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+ and about 20 other social media sites. Another is Mobile Podcasting.

In early November, I spent a week in The Bahamas. It’s minus 5C here now. Guess where I wish I was!

http://ift.tt/1UkxWVB


http://ift.tt/1rDH3FI
Learn how to Podcast:
http://ift.tt/1VKbsMX

No comments: