Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I joined a new FB group today and this is one of their first rules: "*Zero tolerance for negative posts or comments of ANY kind. This group is not a free speech forum. If you have problems, we have solutions. If you need to post negatively, find somewhere/someone else that tolerates it. This group is ONLY for success, people after it and people achieving it!" I think I am going to like it.

I joined a new FB group today and this is one of their first rules: "*Zero tolerance for negative posts or comments of ANY kind. This group is not a free speech forum. If you have problems, we have solutions. If you need to post negatively, find somewhere/someone else that tolerates it. This group is ONLY for success, people after it and people achieving it!" I think I am going to like it.
by Scott Paton

September 25, 2018 at 04:01AM
from Facebook
http://www.MySite.com

No comments: