Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Watched "The Hitman's Bodyguard". It was a lot of fun, especially since I visited a lot of the places in the movie this year! I was constantly saying to myself: "I was there!", "I was there!", "I was there!", and sometimes, "I **remember** that spot!" ~ That's a big deal for us senile, old guys! :) I am sure Laurie Rosario never watched it, since Deadpool never put on his mask once...

Watched "The Hitman's Bodyguard". It was a lot of fun, especially since I visited a lot of the places in the movie this year! I was constantly saying to myself: "I was there!", "I was there!", "I was there!", and sometimes, "I **remember** that spot!" ~ That's a big deal for us senile, old guys! :) I am sure Laurie Rosario never watched it, since Deadpool never put on his mask once...
by Scott Paton

December 27, 2017 at 01:37AM
from Facebook
http://www.MySite.com

No comments: